You can find the “Agreement Divisions” field in two places on the record, either at the top of the record in the quick links section, or by scrolling down to the relevant field, for either route, click on the ‘New Agreement Divisions’ button.
Complete the following fields:
- Division: click on the Magnifying glass icon and select the division that will be funding the Agreement. You can get a breakdown of Agreement Divisions here. [add link]
- Is Lead Division: check the box if the division selected above is the lead division funding the agreement.
- Allocation Amount: add the amount that the division is contributing towards to total fee.
- Parent Agreement: this will be automatically updated with the title of the Agreement record.
- Division Recommender: add in the OSF staff member who will approve the contract at the ‘Pre-Legal’ stage.
- Division Reviewer: add in the OSF staff member who will approve the contract at the ‘Agreement Review’ stage.
For more information on Agreement Recommenders and Reviewers, click here [add link]