Grantee Portal Help Articles
Learn how to manage your grantee profile, applications, and grants.
- Starting your application
- Adding new contacts
- Create a role for team members
- Attaching documents to your proposal record
- I uploaded the wrong document. How do I replace it?
- Submitting your application
- Responding to questions on your proposal
- Accessing Your In Progress Application
- Approval Components
Updated Link to the Grantee Portal
Effective November 18, 2022, use the following link to access the Grantee Portal:
On March 27, 2020 we signed A Call to Action: Philanthropy’s Commitment during COVID-19 and the European Philanthropy Statement on COVID-19 to act with urgency to support our grantees, as well as the people and communities hit hardest. The commitments we have made include loosening restrictions on current grants where possible.
In keeping with this commitment, we encourage current OSF grantees whose work is being impacted to request grant amendments enabling them to adapt their work and plans to this evolving situation.
A brief introduction to US sanctions laws and regulations.